Monday, November 27, 2006

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I am so thankful! I celebrated Thanksgiving with my Uncle and his wife's family in Knightdale. At first I was a little sad that I wasn't going to Texas, but I had a good time. My friend came along. My aunt's family can be weird at times so I had to brief her, but they actually behaved. I'm going to have to bring her with me more often =). One of my aunt's brothers wore a glitter T-shirt with Eazy-E's face on it. This man is in early 40s. Got to love them!

Another highlight of the day was the Cowboys victory!

I ate a whole apple pie and sweet potato pie. That is the reason why I don't keep sweets or chips in my house. I eat them just because they are there. My stomach (pouch) needs to be toned. I started working on it yesterday.

I didn't buy anything on Friday. Later S, Ashleigh, and I went to see Deja Vu. It was good. Denzel gets finer with age. After the movie we got a bite to eat with our special guest K. He is great. Then we moved the party to the Starbucks (crack) Cafe at Barnes N Nobles. I enjoyed talking and spending time with them. Sauniell needs to bring more special guests. They really got me thinking more about my life goals and being more socially conscious instead of social when it comes to joining certain social organizations. Thanks. I really enjoy nights like that. Who needs the bar or club scene?!?

No comments: