Sunday, November 19, 2006

Confirmation

I've decided to follow a passion for real this time. I'm in the process of applying to be a public school teacher. I know in my heart that I was placed here to directly impact the lives of others. I also know in my heart that I will be prosperous even though the pay scale for the things that I want to do with at risk youth and women isn't that great. I was unsure about this move at first, but last Wednesday God confirmed it twice. Furthermore, I know that any career outside of these domains is living out of my purpose and will cause uneasiness in my life. I'll keep you posted.........

I had a great weekend just spending time with friends. On Friday I went to a birthday get together and then out to dinner. On Saturday I watched the Michigan and Ohio State game with some friends and later we saw the new James Bond film. I really liked it.

While listening to my pastor preach this morning I realized that we know that God can do all things, but sometimes we fail to ask Him for what we want. I asked Him for something dear to me during that sermon and when I got home it came!!!! What can I say...an incredible God deserves and incredible praise.............
Love ya!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on letting God lead you on your career path! It always pays to be in the spirit. I know you will be blessed and really work for change in the world and in others, blessing them with your presence and gifts.

Keep me posted!

Saun said...

I'm glad that God answered your call. It's good to hear the testimony.