Monday, April 30, 2007

Birthday Reflections...

Lord,

You are my EVERYTHING!! I love you. I will always glorify you. Your praise shall continuously be in my mouth. Thank you for allowing me to be here another year to serve you. Thank you for allowing me to see myself the way you see me. I will always honor your promises and word and not grow tired and weary in waiting for your promises. You said that those who put their hope in you will soar on wings like eagles. Lord, I thank you for the position I asked for. I thank you for taking me to another level in my walk with you. I thank you for the relationships you have brought into my life and for the relationships you have mended and restored. Lord, thank you for stretching my faith and humbling me. Thank you for making me your princess. I will not break your heart. I love you! I love you! I love you!

2 comments:

A Well Destined Child said...

Happy 26th Birthday Zaynah!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Z!